1. Pollination is the deliver of pollen seed from anther to stigma.
You are watching: What is the difference between pollination and fertilization in flowering plants
1. Fertilization is the fusion male and also female gametes.
2. Pollination results in fertilization.
2. Fertilization outcomes in the manufacturing of seed and the advancement of the embryo within it.
3. That is an exterior process.
3. That is an internal process.
4. It is a physics process.
4. That is a genetic and biochemical process.
5. Pollination occurs by assorted agents such as wind, insect, water etc.
5. The fertilization is initiated from in ~ the ovule; the ovule attracts the pollen tube towards the embryo sac.