JavaScript is disabled. For a far better experience, please permit JavaScript in her browser prior to proceeding.

You are watching: My dog ate some of his pee pad


*

Hi all, my stunner 5 month old puppy just ate his entire pee pad once we were at work. I about went nuts! will certainly this jam up his entire intestinal tract? I"m not certain if we need to go to the vet as of now due to the fact that he watch normal. Anyone knowledgeable this? He"s make the efforts to traction the pad out of the holder prior to but we"ve reprimanded him. He hasn"t make the efforts pulling it out till today. Not sure what to execute with the now.
*

Hi all, my stunner 5 month old puppy simply ate his whole pee pad as soon as we to be at work. I around went nuts! will certainly this jam increase his whole intestinal tract? I"m not sure if we must go to the vet together of now due to the fact that he looks normal. Anyone experienced this? He"s make the efforts to pull the pad out of the holder prior to but we"ve reprimanded him. That hasn"t tried pulling it out till today. Not certain what to carry out with him now.
If nothing else call the emergency vet and tell them what happened. They"ll be able to let you understand if you deserve to wait it rotates morning to carry him in, or if you should go in tonight. Correctly it have the right to jam increase his intestines if he swallowed huge enough pieces. If the happens the indicators won"t appear till later, and also once they do show up it"ll be very serious and also you"ll need to get him in ASAP.
*

go come the vet.I"d also try to find an additional solution because that the potty time hile you"re not at house (is there a neighbour/friend/familymember who can let them the end ).Now the he go this once, the dog will likely shot to perform that again, and eating so lot plastic have the right to kill a puppy. With other dangerous points that the dog could eat I"d come it the very same way. Remove them native the dogs reaching area.while you room away friend can"t train him, for this reason you need to make certain in another way that he doesn"t exhibition behaviour the that is undesirable or even dangerous when you room away.
It"s tho Dachshund not Dashund not Daschund or Dacshund...Come ~ above guys! It"s no that difficult!
*

If nothing else contact the emergency vet and tell lock what happened. They"ll have the ability to let you recognize if you can wait it rotates morning to bring him in, or if you should go in tonight. Correct it deserve to jam increase his intestines if the swallowed large enough pieces. If that happens the signs won"t appear till later, and also once they do appear it"ll be an extremely serious and you"ll need to gain him in ASAP.
Thanks Rain. We"re reasoning of gaining to the vet tomorrow due to the fact that they"re about to it is in closed soon and the last call is 5 minute ago. We don"t have actually emergency vets here, i beg your pardon is scary.I think we have to provide him lots more chew playthings to distract him during the day. Sigh.
go come the vet.I"d also try to find another solution for the potty time hile you"re no at residence (is over there a neighbour/friend/familymember who deserve to let them the end ).Now that he go this once, the dog will likely try to execute that again, and eating so much plastic have the right to kill a puppy. With various other dangerous things that the dog can eat I"d come it the same way. Eliminate them from the dogs getting to area.while you are away you can"t train him, for this reason you need to make certain in another way that that doesn"t exhibition behaviour the that is undesirable or even dangerous if you are away.
Yeah, we room taking him to the vet tomorrow. Us will have to make sure the file is urgent really little within the pan therefore he can"t bite the out. And maybe provide him tons much more chew toys v treats in ~ them simply so he won"t get into the to pee pad. I"m just really concerned now. I hope he"ll endure the night!
Yeah, we room taking him to the vet tomorrow. Us will have to make certain the paper is urgent really little within the pan for this reason he can"t bite it out. And maybe give him tons an ext chew toys through treats within them just so the won"t acquire into the to pee pad. I"m simply really concerned now. I hope he"ll survive the night!
I"d not provide him anything prefer toys or peepads in ~ the moment, currently that you know he is prone to eat uneadible things. Not as soon as he"s unsupervised.when you"ve obtained to work, shot to discover someone to go for a go after 3-4 hours.when he ate it once he"ll shot it again. And also peepads have the right to be a pain once you"re housetraining your dog.

See more: 1989 Ford Bronco Fuse Box Diagram For A 1989 Bronco Ii, Fuse Box Diagram For A 1989 Bronco Ii


Do not continue to usage pee pads through him, definitely not because that now. He might not shot to eat an additional one if you provide him an ext toys, or he may eat the again and also cause an also bigger problem for himself following time. You have to look right into other solutions. Just how old is her dog now? If ns recall effectively it was a month or so ago that you to be posting about him and he was prefer 12 main or something again. He have the right to probably organize it just fine throughout a normal work day. I"d relocate to crate maintain him and having that potty outside, and also perhaps have someone come let the out throughout the work if possible. Much cheaper than having to pay for emergency surgery removal of a to pee pad. I would certainly be really selective around the playthings that friend leave through this dog and also I"d be unconvinced to leave any bedding with him given this history. Chewing ingredient up or shredding points is one thing, yet actually eating them can be an extremely dangerous. In the meantime, I would certainly definitely carry him come the vet ASAP to decision the finest course that action.