These little potato gems room so delicious. Guaranteed you’ll love them! wonderful to make together a side dish come beef, chicken, pork or fish. In addition, you deserve to serve them through scrambled eggs for breakfast. I favor to save some on hand in mine freezer. Each skinny muffin has actually 79 calories, 3 grams the fat and 2 Blue WW Freestyle SmartPoints and also 2 Green.
You are watching: Hash brown waffles - weight watchers
Prep Time: 10 minutesBake Time: 50 minutes
Ingredients for Muffins:
3 cup frozen hash brown potatoes, shredded and not defrosted, watch shopping tips
½ cup onions, chopped
2 egg white skin - man (¼ cup)
¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated, view shopping tips
2 tablespoons reduced-fat butter or smart Balance light, melted
¾ teaspoon Lawry’s seasoning sat or salt
½ teaspoon garlic powder
Black pepper, to taste
Ingredients because that Topping:
6 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat stove to 350 degrees. Generously coat a muffin believe (regular size, 12 cup tin) with cooking spray. You’ll only use 6 the the cups.
2. In a big bowl, add frozen hash browns and break increase the lumps. Include all remaining ingredients other than the 6 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, because that topping. Mix together well.
3. Divide and also fill 6 muffin cups v potato batter. Peak each v 1 tespoon Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for about 50 minutes until gold brown.
5. Let sit 5 minutes. Closely remove every potato muffin from tin. Loosen roughly each with a spoon or knife first, then gently elevator out.
6. This freeze great. This recipe have the right to be easily doubled to do 12 muffins.
See more: What Is The Gcf Of 24 And 72 Gcf(24,72), Greatest Common Factor Of 24, 72
Makes 6 muffins (each serving, 1 muffin)
Shopping TipsFrozen Hash Brown potatoes are marketed in many supermarkets. Castle contain no fat, just shredded potatoes. I offered Ore Ida’s frozen plain shredded hash browns.One serving (1¼ cups) has 70 calories, 0g fat, 10g carbs, 1g protein, 0.6g fiber, 0g sugar, 12mg sodium
Grated Parmesan cheese is the finely grated cheese sold in containers or through shaker/pourer tops. It looks prefer cheese dust. That said, you have the right to substitute either shredded or grated Parmesan in equal proportions in her favorite recipes.
WW Freestyle SmartPoints-2 BlueWW SmartPoints-2 GreenWW points PLUS 2
|SKINNY FACTS: for 1 hash brown muffin79 calories, 3g fat, 1.5g sat. Fat, 4mg chol, 4g protein, 6g carbs, 1g fiber, 337mg sod, 0g sugar|